Donation and membership contributions allow Brookfield Craft Center’s education programming, marketing initiatives, studios, gallery, campus and community of artists to operate with vitality and to fulfill our mission to teach and preserve the skills of fine craftsmanship.
It also enables creativity and personal growth through craft education. Our members and donors are a very important part of our success! You can donate or become a member online or by visiting Brookfield Craft Center in person. If you have any questions at all, please give us a call at 203-775-4526.
Many thanks to those who give anonymously, and to the following members, individual, corporate and in kind service donors:
– AmazonSmile Foundation
– Brookfield Lions Club
– Ellen Knowles Harcourt Foundation, Inc.
– Fairfield County’s Community Foundation
– Give Back Brands Foundation
– IBM Foundation
– Iroquois Pipeline Operating Company
– ISGB – New England Chapter
– Maximilian E. & Marion O. Hoffman Fdn.
– Meehan Foundation
– Network for Good
– Savings Bank of Danbury
– State of CT – Meserve Memorial – Webster Corporate Headquarters
– Windgate Charitable Foundation
– Women’s Club of Danbury/New Fairfield
– Collins Hannafin, PC
– Design Builders & Remodeling, Inc.
– Fairfield County Bank
– Friends of The Arts of Brookfield, Inc.
– LoPresti & Sons Carting Co., Inc.
– Matson Financial Advisors, Inc.
– Norbert E. Mitchell Co., Inc.
– People’s United Bank
– Reid & Riege, P.C.
– Union Savings Bank
– WCDNF 2017
– William Pitt Sotheby’s – Kellie Marton