Events for 2020
Please mark your calander so you do not miss any of our exhbitions or other important events.
- March 7 -29th – Student Art Show – Artist on the Rise the 5th annual show featuring work from area students. An Opening Reception and awards ceremony will be March 7th from 5:00 – 8:00pm in the Lynn Tendler Bignell Gallery located in the main Mill Building.
- April 4 -26th – Our third year of collaborating with West Conn Students on a show featuring renowned artists. Canellsed due to COVID restrictions.
- May 16 – Spring Open House – Cancelled due to COVID restrictions.
- June – A Tradition of Excellence – featuring the works of Brookfield Craft Center’s talented Faculty. This is now a virtual show. Check it out by clicking here.
- August – Fiber Studio Exhibition featuring the works of our faculty and students from our weaving and fiber classes. This will be both online and some of the items will be on display in our Gallery.
- October 17th – Fall Open House – Faculty will be in each of our studios to demonstrate their craft and share their passion. Noon – 5:00pm.
- November 13 Holiday Sale Opening Reception from 5:00 – 8:00pm