Members of Brookfield Craft Center are a remarkable community of students, instructors, staff, volunteers and craft lovers that recognize the value of arts education and the creative experience. Your support helps us strengthen our curriculum, improve our studios, and assist in community building and creative support for artists.
Annual memberships run for 12 months from the date you sign up.
Join or renew online, by phone at 203-775-4526, or in person Mon-Sat 11-5, Sun 12-4.
We are very grateful for your support. Thank you.
All Brookfield Craft Center membership levels include the following benefits
- Waiver of the Class Registration fee on all classes
- Invitation and early access to exclusive member events and opportunities
- Invitation to a members’ preview of the annual Holiday Sale and other Tax Free events
- Occasional free demonstrations and workshops specifically for members
- Being part of a community that supports working artists
- Your are contributing to teaching and preserving the skills of fine craftsmanship, and enabling creativity and personal growth through craft education.
Additional artist-oriented benefits:
- Ability to participate in Open Studio programs
- Partake in member-organized discussions, critiques and social gatherings.
Benefits are non-transferable and may not be redeemed in subsequent membership years. Annual membership is good for 12 months from the date you sign up.
All of the above benefits.
Join or renew at the friend level.
All of the above benefits plus 5% discount on tuition.
Join or Renew at the Supporter level.
All of the above benefits plus 10% discount on tuition.
Join or Renew at the Patron level.
All of the above benefits plus 15% discount on tuition.
Join or Renew at the Sponsor level.
All of the above benefits plus 15% discount on tuition and 10% discount on gallery purchases.
Join or Renew at the Benefactor level.